Tasteful Villa in Danderyd, Sweden
This single family house in Danderyd, Sweden was designed by Stockholm-based architectural firm Franson Wreland.
Description by Franson Wreland
The house in Djursholm near Stockholm has a subtle entrance facade. The structure then grows in a westerly direction down a gentle slope. From the entrance door you have a straight 28 meter long visual connection through the house. The volyme has an L – shape leaving an inner corner facing the south.
From the Web
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Villa in Mérignies by Atelier Form
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo
- House Hohlen by Jochen Specht
- Home in London by Otten & Partners Architects
- Whiteboards Reinvented