Sound House by Roger Ferris + Partners
This contemporary wooden two-storey property designed by Roger Ferris + Partners is located on a narrow waterfront site, in Fairfield, Connecticut, USA.
Description by Roger Ferris + Partners
The house is located on an unusually narrow waterfront site along the Long Island Sound with spectacular views. An angled entry wall captures the sunlight and orients views while the interplay of solid siding and open and screened glass balances privacy and transparency.
- Villa G by Audrius Ambrasas Architects
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- 14 Facades' House by M Architecture
- White House by In2
- Contemporary Western by Hoyt / CTA Architects
- Wolf Creek Ranch by S+D Architects
- Whiteboards Reinvented
- Hi-Rise Condo by Ted Maines Interiors
- Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup
- Kettukallio Cabin by Playa Architects