Casey Key 2 by Michael K. Walker & Associates Inc.
Conceived as an island retreat for a busy executive, and designed by renown architect Guy Peterson in 2011 this vacation home located in Sarasota, Florida was designed to capture both bay and gulf views from the elevated living floors while preserving the natural coastal hammock habitat of the island waterway side of the property.
From the Web
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- HS Residence by Cubyc Architects
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Gardenhouse by Refresh*design