Rustic Cottage in Spain
This stunning rustic cottage built in the 18th century is located in Southern Spain, in the mountains of Malaga. The interior has been completely redesigned by current owner, Marina Curtis-Evans.
Description by Goyo Photography
This cottage has 3 centuries with walls of near 1 mts, very well conserved and in a quiet place, surrended of nature, placed in Malaga’s mountains in south Spain.
From the Web
- Wooden Cottage by Elena Sherbakova
- Brown Cabin by D'arcy Jones Architecture
- Sandringham Residence by Technē Architecture
- Hill-Maheux Cottage by Kariouk Associates
- Refugi Lieptgas by Georg Nickisch and Selina Walder
- Summer House by I.D.interior design
- Compact House by Dekleva Gregoric Arhitekti
- 14 Facades' House by M Architecture
- Hunting Lodge by R. Goodwin
- White House by In2