Urban Green House by SALA Architects
Modern sustainable single family property designed by SALA Architects located in the Linden Hills neighborhood, in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Description by SALA Architects
This LEED for Homes, 2,250-square-foot, three-bedroom house with detached garage is nestled into an 42-foot by 128-foot infill lot in the Linden Hills neighborhood. It features an eclectic blend of traditional and contemporary elements that weave it into the existing neighborhood fabric while at the same time addressing the client’s desire for a more modern plan and sustainable living.
From the Web
- White House by In2
- Whiteboards Reinvented
- Hi-Rise Condo by Ted Maines Interiors
- Santa Fe Chic by Samuel Design Group
- Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup
- Kettukallio Cabin by Playa Architects
- Brick House by Clare Cousins Architects
- Casa LA by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Loft in Lyon by Damien Carreres
- San Miguel de Salinas by Ábaton