Okanagan Log Home by Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc
Designed by Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc, this beautiful wooden residence surrounded by nature is situated in Okanagan, Canada.
Description by Sticks and Stones Design Group Inc
This exceptional log home is remotely located and perfectly situated to complement the natural surroundings. The home fully utilizes its spectacular views. Our design for the homeowners blends elements of rustic elegance juxtaposed with modern clean lines. It’s a sensational space where the rugged, tactile elements highlight the contrasting modern finishes.
- Refugi Lieptgas by Georg Nickisch and Selina Walder
- Villa G by Audrius Ambrasas Architects
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Compact House by Dekleva Gregoric Arhitekti
- 14 Facades' House by M Architecture
- Hunting Lodge by R. Goodwin
- White House by In2
- La Peche Cottage by Kariouk & Associates
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Contemporary Western by Hoyt / CTA Architects