Horn Renovation by Splyce Design
Back in 2010, interior designers from Splyce Design renovated this 3600 sq ft single family residence situated in North Vancouver, Canada.
Description by Splyce Design
Firmly rooted on it’s site, this classic mid-century post and beam house avoided demolition in favour of an extensive renovation. New design elements, such as several millwork installations, insert themselves quietly into the existing post and beam system ensuring the clarity and heritage of the existing home was preserved.
A white on white interior emphasizes the client’s collection of colourful art and the lush forest canopy beyond. Connection to the outdoors is accentuated by way of new sliding glass doors and windows throughout.
From the Web
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Villa in Mérignies by Atelier Form
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo
- House Hohlen by Jochen Specht
- Home in London by Otten & Partners Architects
- Whiteboards Reinvented