Contemporary Home by Logan’s Hammer Building & Renovation
Architect Ryan Rhodes worked with Logan’s Hammer Building & Renovation to create his dream for a modern home that captures a contemporary style of living and amazing views of the city.
Description by Logan’s Hammer Building & Renovation
This “Urban-infill” house is thoughtfully sited to the North portion of the lot in order to maximize the unobstructed views while creating a large, private yard to the South. The house takes advantage of the views and natural topography while creating easy access for both vehicles and pedestrians. It was important to create a foot-friendly access to the house, while maintaining ample off-street parking for both owners and visitors alike.
This custom urban home works to bring a contemporary style of living together with hints of traditional Queen Anne aesthetics by incorporating a subtle blend of clean, modern lines with rich comfortable materials. The house is essentially two simple forms (a rectangle and a box) that are juxtaposed to take advantage of the dynamic views.
- Chevy Chase Home by Meditch Murphey Architects
- Potrero Hill House by Noz as a Service
- Villa E by Stringdahl Design
- White House by In2
- Contemporary Home in Sun Valley
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Loft SanP by Paolo Larese de Tetto
- Parkwood Road Residence by Martha O'Hara Interiors
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Port Melbourne by Austin Design Associates