Stone Creek Camp by Andersson Wise Architects
Contemporary retreat designed by Andersson Wise Architects situated in Bigfork, Montana, offering amazing Flathead lake view.
Description by Andersson Wise Architects
Stone Creek Camp is situated on the flanks of a long hill, leading visitors into a gradual discovery of the site. Two gatehouse buildings announce claim to the property; a pebble and earth path leads down the hill to the master house, lodge, guest house, and boat dock.
From the Web
- V-Lodge by Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter
- Refugi Lieptgas by Georg Nickisch and Selina Walder
- Compact House by Dekleva Gregoric Arhitekti
- Hunting Lodge by R. Goodwin
- White House by In2
- La Peche Cottage by Kariouk & Associates
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Crump House by Room 11
- Prefab Retreat by Noem
- Hat Island Residence by Bjarko | Serra Architects