West Hills Remodel by Scott Edwards Architecture
Remodelled by Scott Edwards Architecture, this amazing single family ranch residence is situated in the Portland Hills (Oregon, US).
Description by Scott Edwards Architecture
This remodel and addition to a 1950s ranch in the Portland Hills added 2,000 sf to the 1,500 sf existing footprint.. The design, centered around the Living, Dining, and Kitchen hub, is nestled into the hillside and takes advantage of the commanding views to the south. With a modest budget, the design exemplifies what can be done to create a Contemporary livable home for this growing family.
From the Web
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- Former Oil Mill by Ludovica+Roberto Palomba
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- HS Residence by Cubyc Architects
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects