If you decide to publish an article at HomeAdore.com, please, read all the rules below as well as the short guideline to publishing content at our site. All the article submissions are subject to the following publishing rules. Site administration can at any time change or modify the rules.
- HomeAdore.com (the site) is a free open platform, where everyone can publish articles about architectute, interior design, furniture, garden / landscaping, home accessories or decorations.
- If you are publishing an article containing some works of other people, be sure to mention the name of the author.
- The administration of HomeAdore.com does not perform copyright check for the content being published at the site by its users and thus it is not liable in any way for any copyright infringements, which may occur when users publish their content on the site.
- Duplicating existing articles is not allowed at HomeAdore.com. Duplicated content as well as similar articles with minor level of modification will be deleted from the site. Make sure to use our search to check if what you’re about to publish isn’t present already.
- Spamming, flaming and other forms of user behavior, offensive to the site, its administration, or other site users, will result in account suspension and such content permanent deletion.
- Republishing of content, available on the site, at other web resources is allowed with appropriate mentioning of the source (www.homeadore.com).
- Site administration retains the right to delete any submitted article, which does not meet the publishing rules, or for any other reason at its own discretion.
How to Publish an Article at HomeAdore.com?
- When publishing an article, look through the available categories at HomeAdore.com and choose one category that suits the topic of your article best. One article can be assigned to only one category.
- Specify as many tags as necessary for your article.
- An article should contain textual material and images (there is no limitation as to the length of the text or to the amount of images published). We require at least 4 images per post. If you’ll add a post with less than 4 images it will be erased by the admin.
- Write a short introduction to your article and place it into the EXCERPT field in the Admin area. If no introduction is provided, the system will use the first paragraph of the article (about 600 characters) or the initial part of the article preceding < !–more — > tag. Do not start the article with an image.
- Choose one image that will be used as the featured image for your article – it will be published on the main page along with the introduction. (if the featured image is not set by the author, the system will automatically select the first uploaded image as the featured).
- In order to quickly add all the images into your article, you can use Faster Upload.
- The author may use textual hyperlinks, to any of his own or third-parties resources in his/her article; the links are always opened in new windows (no need to assign target=”_blank” parameter).
- Do not insert banners
- All the images uploaded to the system should meet the following requirements: minimum width: 500 px (750 px is recommended – max supported width); larger images will be automatically downsized to 750 px); maximum size: 2Mb, format: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .tiff.
- Do not use the GALLERY TAG. Insert images into your post one by one.
- When inserting images, unless you would like to link the image to different website, set LINK URL to NONE
- DO NOT LINK image src to OUTER SOURCES – all images need to be uploaded to our servers. This is a must. Such articles with be deleted!